Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick- Swatch


New to Too Faced is the Melted Liquified Long wear lipsticks available in six shades. I really need all these colors now but I figured I would just get one every time I am at Sephora! 






"Get the staying power of a stain, the intense color of a liquid lipstick and the high shine of a gloss with Melted."

Melted Peony is a gorgeous rosey pink.




Packaging is adorable, Too Faced always has classy packaging.

The applicator is a spongy top and you have to squeeze to get the product through. I like how hard the tip is, making it easier to apply around the lip line but there is something about the spongy applicator I do not like. It drags a tad for me. If you look closely in my swatch you can see little specks on my lips, the lipstick feels gritty sometimes and I have no clue if the sponge is losing hairs or what. But my lips were exfoliated before and nothing was on them.

Pigmentation is incredible, and a little goes a long way it is really easy to over squeeze and get too much product.

I wore these on two separate occasions. The first time I wore it while I was working in the salon and noticed it lasted 7 hours before needing to re-apply. Now this was with no drinking or eating- I usually don't get breaks while doing hair! The second time I tested it was when I went to a concert. I noticed more wearing after eating and drinking and a it was a little drying upon wear. I had to re-apply 3 times in a 6 hour time span.

Product feels smooth and creamy on the lips in a weird way it makes my lips feel tight.






Overall I really love this lipstick, the pigmentation and feel is great all by itself. The applicator tip doesn't bother me too much! 


A-

Packaging: 5/5
Application: 4/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Longevity: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.