Saturday, June 7, 2014

Battle of the Makeup Wipes #2- Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract



I always love Burt's Bees products so I was super excited to try these out. I picked these up months ago and I don't use them often but I tried them out a couple more times to see how they stand against others.You can see my first Battle of the Makeup Wipes here.




I picked these up because I have never tried natural wipes before and one thing I am really big on is if it stings my eyes or not. So I was hoping that this being 99.1% natural wouldn't do that. Also these don't claim to be oil-free and they do have Sunflower oil in them so ones with oily skin should take caution if trying this out. Right off the bat the scent is not my favorite, it's a very earthy smell citrus smell. The wipes themselves are a good size and they aren't too thin. 

So these claim to remove everything without rinsing and they did remove most my makeup but not my mascara that well. But after a second wipe all traces of my makeup were gone but these burned my eyes and that right there is the one thing that can make or break it for me. I need to be able to use a wipe around my eye area and get in there good without that stinging or burning. This brand does have multiple kinds of wipes so I am definitely going to try another one but the white tea extract wasn't a good match for me. 




Overall these were a no for me but I am going to purchase the other kinds of wipes they have. I don't want to give up just yet on this brand since 99.1% natural is hard to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.