Saturday, June 7, 2014

Milani Baked Blush- Dolce Pink Swatch



I am not a big sparkle/shimmer fan when it comes to blush, but this has to be one of the prettiest blushes I have ever purchased. I have never tried the baked blushes from Milani and I was seriously so happy I bought it. This is in the shade Dolce Pink and even the name fits perfect!



This super blend-able pink should be a staple for everyone especially in the spring and summer months. This color is absolutely gorgeous and the gold shimmer/sparkles in it give it such a glowy look on your skin. I am so obsessed with the formula I went out today and got more! It is so buttery and glides on perfect and like I said it blends so nicely. I swatched it a little heavy below so you really can see the color but you can wear this really light with just a touch of pink or you can build it up to a gorgeous rich color. This lasted about 6-7 hours before I noticed any heavy fading.

This color also is similar Nars Orgasm with Orgasm having more of the gold shimmer rather than sparkles.

Anyone else in love with these blushes!?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.