Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Body Shop Mango Body Butter Review



This is one of my first Body Butters I have tried from The body Shop. I literally stood at Ulta smelling this and the coconut one for 15 minutes. I really couldn't decide which I wanted to try. And as much as I wanted both I really wanted to test the formula first and now I am happy!

This mini body butter is the first scent they made back in 1992 and it's still top rated. To be honest I think it smells like peaches but no doubt a sweet citrusy scent. The formula is awesome I don't feel like I need to keep re-applying this all day. I put this on in the morning and didn't re apply till 7 hours later. I threw it in my purse just in case but my hands and arms stayed well moisturized all day.

The consistency isn't too thick like some body butters, it is very creamy and still moves around in the container. This is a non greasy formula and leaves skin incredibly smooth with a scent that lasts all day.

I am definitely going back for more, these little 1.69 oz guys are available at Ulta for $5.00 and if you use that handy 20% off you can get this for $4.00
The large size is available for $10.00





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.