Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Ipsy Bag


What's in my Ipsy Bag


- Nika K Shimmer Eyeliner
-NYX Butter Gloss
-Ofra Eyebrow Pencil 
-Carol's Daughter Styling Cream
-Realtree Fragrance

 I really enjoyed last months Ipsy bag. There were a lot of mixed feelings about the Bombshell mascara and I am glad that wasn't in my bag. I was most happy with the NYX butter gloss, however I own most the colors so this was an extra for me. The perfume actually smelled really nice, it's growing on me, I have been using it the last week! I haven't used the brow pencil but I definitely will, I am a brow snob so you can't have too many brow pencils! The styling cream was the only product I didn't like too much, I have used this before and didn't like it. And lastly the blue eyeliner, it is a very pigmented liner with precision lining and stays on for days, but it just isn't my color. I'm sure I'll eventually use it. 

The most impressive thing about this bag was the bag itself being created by Rebecca Minkoff!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.