Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour- Strawberry Sorbet & Fresh Raspberry Swatches


  Press Sample


These are my second and third lipsticks from the Laura Mercier Creme Smooth line and I absolutely love them. Strawberry Sorbet has to be one of my favorite colors in a long time.




Pictures and swatches below: Fresh Raspberry & Strawberry Sorbet in this order.



 Fresh Raspberry, Strawberry Sorbet

These both are truly stunning shades they are both rich in color and buttery in texture. Lasting at least 6 hours for me, these have great lasting power! I am in love! If you are like me and already have slight pigmented lips, I highly recommend putting a light concealer or foundation on the lips first. By priming the lips you get the true color of these gorgeous shades!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.