Thursday, August 14, 2014

Laura Mercier Cheek Melange

Press Sample, Affiliate links



I have been so into cheek products this summer it's not even funny. My growing list of highlighters, bronzers and blushes is to large to count. This new Cheek Melange from the Sensual Reflections collection from Laura Mercier is all three pretty much. This versatil face product can be used on the eyes, cheeks and face.



When all three colors are used you pretty much have a light bronzy gold. You can also use your brush where the lighter colors are for a  lighter slight shimmery color. For the most part the colors are matte but they do give you that radiant look. The lighter colors do have a slight sheen to them too.

I am so loving this cheek melange and it has been in my everyday face routine since the day I got it. I really can't get enough of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.