Sunday, August 24, 2014

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak


New this summer Urban Decay added a couple more Naked Flush palettes and I have streak to share with you today.







Packaging is very classy and sleek looking, they always nail it in this area! I love the idea of these small ready to go palettes that you can literally throw in your bag for touch ups. I do wish that these were all separated with pans though. It might make it less messy when a section comes down to its last life.


Pigmentation is great on all three, I did find the blush had more pigmentation out of all of them but it did swatch a little patchy on the skin. The bronzer isn't muddy looking and gives a really nice natural bronze. The highlighter has a gorgeous peachy glow and goes really well with the bronzer & blush. I did find that all these are super powdery when swatching and even worse when using with a brush. There is tons of product left behind sitting on top which I then just blow off.

I got about 4 hours of wear before I noticed the highlighter (alone) started to wear. The bronzer and blush got about 7 hours before any significant wearing. All the colors are very blend-able and blend well nicely together. I love the colors in this palette and think its great for that summertime glow! 

My only dislikes is the fact that it isn't separated in different pans & the texture. It is very powdery and a lot of product goes to waste.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.