Sunday, November 23, 2014

KORRES Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial Review

Press Sample

 I got this bad boy back in August and have been using the heck out of it! This stuff is really amazing and I have yet to find a bad review on it! 



This creamy, nourishing moisturizer really does what it claims!

What they say :

"A centuries-old Greek remedy for skin soothing, moisturizing Greek Yoghurt provides a natural source of proteins, minerals, and vitamins to instantly nourish stressed, dry skin. This ultrahydrating facial-in-a-jar contains a Greek Yoghurt concentrate with two and a half times the protein content of regular yogurt, and works overnight to provide skin with intense, long-term moisturization and nourishment to create a smooth, even complexion. You will wake up to noticeable improvements in skin texture and more moisturized, refreshed skin. " -Sephora Website

All these night creams and moisturizers all claim to do the same thing, but I have yet to find one that really hydrates my skin intensely till now!  I have extremely dry skin and till recently it was only a winter thing, now it seems to be all the time. I use this every night before bed and it immediately soaks into my skin and you can just feel how soft your skin is right away. And when you wake up, omg, amazing!! 





 The smell isn't bad, it just smells very natural, which is a good thing. Smells like oatmeal and yogurt :) A little goes a long way and for $45 I think this is totally worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.