Sunday, November 23, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipsticks



These lipsticks are hands down my favorite matte lipsticks to date! Everything about these is amazing. The four colors I have are: Touch of Spice, Siren in Scarlett, Ravishing Rose and Daringly Nude.

Pigmentation on these four are all really great. Amazing color pay off. Application is a breeze! These dont drag or tug what so ever, although I still haven't tried any other colors, these particular ones go on smooth and creamy. Which is hard to get from a matte lipstick. These all lasted around 4- 5 hours for me, they do transfer quite a bit in the beginning but they fade evenly with no drying or cracking.

I was actually really surprised how they faded, especially Touch of Spice. It lasted about 5 hours for me and it faded till it was completely gone I didn't even need to re-apply. 





Seeing as though I am extremely late posting on these, if you haven't got a chance to get these, you need to! They are so comfortable to wear and they smell like play-dough! Which I don't mind at all, I love it!


Touch Of Spice 
Siren in Scarlett

Daringly Nude


Ravishing Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.