Wednesday, November 5, 2014

September LipFactory Box

Press Sample

LipFactory has become one of my favorites because everything is full size, yes FULL size! No sample packets or boring sample sizes. This box is legit! Plus their marketing and promo stuff is on point, you can tell they take a lot of time creating their boxes! Check them out here for only
  $22 a month!


This box contains $73.44 worth of products!

Ofra Lip Gloss- $12.95
Jcat Eyeliner- $5.99
Angle Eyeliner Brush- $9.50
Girlactik Pout Shine- $19.00
ModelCo Eye Shadow Trio- $26.00

I love that this came with an eyeliner this time, I am a sucker for gel liners and excited to try this out! I love that they threw in an eye shadow trio as well, these colors are everyday colors I can use and they are actually really pigmented. But the lip products are always my fav! I'm loving the Pout Shine, the color is right up my alley! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.