Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Lush Christmas 2014 So White Shower Gel


My favorite thing about the holidays is going to Lush! I have all my family members hooked and it's what we all get each-other for x-mas! New this Christmas is So White Shower Gel along with 30 other products. Assuming it's named after Snow White because of it's fresh apple scent! 







I have been going through Lush shower gels like crazy lately and I haven't found one that I am just drooling over. I will say Honey I washed the Kids was my favorite UNTILL I spilled it all over my overnight bag and since then the smell gets to me :( So now that I found So White I am definitely
   buying in bulk for the rest of the year! 

This shower gel is so fresh and I love the smell of anything apple plus you can use this all year long, its not a christmas-y scent that you only can use during the holidays! It is quite runny so be careful when using it!  I didn't even read that it had shimmer in it and I noticed it when I was taking pictures. The shimmer is very minimal and washes away mostly. Although it is new this year you may have heard the name before, it takes after the So White bath bomb! Don't let this one go away before you have tried it!!






8.4 Oz- $19.95



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.