Monday, December 8, 2014

Maybelline Brow Drama Review

As an eyebrow snob I am always after any kind of brow products and you don't see too many at the drugstore so I had to get this! This comes in three shades: Blonde, light brown and deep brown, this retails for around $7.








First I will say that this lasts a very long time. I am always looking for brow gels that last because my brows are so coarse that they do go wacky sometimes. When swatching it, it seems more watery than a typical brow gel and it doesn't give you that crunchy texture after it has dried. It actually feels a little bit tacky all through out the day which is good. I know my brows aren't going anywhere! In my opinion I think these are ideal for those with thicker eyebrows because the tip of the wand is so large I'm not sure how it would work out on someone with thinner eyebrows.

One thing that it is odd about the brush is the brissels behind the larger bulb part are really pointless, they don't really touch your brows at all because that bulb is so large. For me I like this formula a lot, the wand works for me because I have thicker eyebrows but if you are looking for a more precise application this may not be for you. 




Overall I really like this product, if anything I think most can use it as a great tinting product. The big bulb like tip might get in the way for some, and it sounds like its what is most disappointing about the product. But I love it for taming my coarse hairs down so this is a new must have for me! 


Deep brown




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.