Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick & Lipglass Swatches


Besides the Viva Glam being an awesome charity fund for AIDS. They always have really powerful women as their spokesperson. I love Miley and think the colors they worked on fit her so well! 

I honestly didn't think these would be colors that I could wear everyday, but I am so obsessed with thhese pinks I can't get them off my lips! Literally!! 








The lipstick has a ton of staining power that's for sure! After the lipstick was completely gone it stained my lips for hours after!! The lipglass  is slightly tinted with lots of glitter. It looks amazing over the lipstick. I wouldn't really wear it by itself.





Lipstick
 Lipstick & Lipglass


Every cent goes towards helping men, women and children living with AIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.