Friday, January 23, 2015

Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art: Topaz Twinkle & Peach Prism Swatches


Available in 10 shades are the PhotoReady Eye Art Duos. After I saw Tati from GlamLifeGuru do a hot or not on these I had to get a few. I still am having a hard time finding the colors that I want. I have two that I wanted and they are the most pigmented so far! 



The two I picked up are in the shades Topaz Twinkle & Peach Prism. These two have gorgeous pigmentation and are very smooth and creamy. Application is flawless with the doe foot applicator that it comes with. The glitter on the other side isn't too much to jump up and down for. Peach Prism had the more opaque glitter but was a little streaky. While Topaz Twinkle was thick but didn't really come off as glittery. 

Iv'e only worn Peach Prism all day once and these baby's stay in place. I have heard they can get dry and flake but my lids are on the oily side so I had no issues at all. These are also great for a primer, I also used peach prism under a stilla eye-shadow for an extra metallic look. 

 Top: Topaz Twinkle// Bottom: Peach Prism 



Left: Topaz Twinkle// Right: Peach Prism





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.