Thursday, January 22, 2015

Swatches: Smashbox On the Rocks Photo Op Eyeshadow Luxe Palette


Smashbox came out with a palette back for the holidays and it's been sitting on my wishlist since I saw +Bailey B  from Making Up The Midwest review it. I can't tell you why I didn't get it sooner but I am glad I didn't. It used to be $42 and now it's only $29 and with my pro discount I got this baby for 20$!







This palette has 29 shades ( mostly cool tones)  ranging in mattes, shimmers, glitters and metallics. Some are tough to build up but I only found two or three that were like that and that could be because of my fair skin! 
I think all these shades have great color pay off and the metallic shades really have a nice finish. I love the packaging too, it comes with a generous sized mirror and the palette is pretty heavy duty feeling. 














Below are some of my favorites and the most pigmented!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.