Thursday, March 19, 2015

Laura Mercier Watercolour Mist Eye & Cheek Palette Swatches


Spring is here and so are new releases from Laura Mercier! This Eye and Cheek Palette is in the cutest packaging and the shades definitely fit the watercolor theme. Perfect to grab and go with you too!





At first when I received this I honestly wasn't impressed with the colors. When I hear spring I just automatically think bright and happy colors. To me these looked dull and muddy.. BUT after swatching them and wearing them, I do love these shades a lot. I honestly would have never reached for this on my own and I am sooo glad I had the opportunity to try this palette!

 My favorites being Wind, Purple Rain and Cloud. I haven't really experimented with the left side of the palette yet but they are pretty swatched. The blush colors are amazing. Earth is definitely a go to shade that is wearable all the time. Sunset is more muted and sheer and we always need one of those. They are all pretty soft and buttery, but with little fall out. These are all pretty pigmented but the right side has the most color payoff. 











Available at Macy's, Nordstrom's and Neiman Marcus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.