Sunday, April 5, 2015

New! Biolage Cleansing Conditioner & The Wet Brush Detangling Comb

 
 
I was so excited when I started seeing the new Biolage cleansing conditioners at Cosmo Prof and Salon Centric. I was dying, waiting for these to come out. I recently switched to the entire Matrix line in my salon and I am loving their products. Cleansing conditioners have been slowly making their way to shelves ever since Wen debuted their product, it's exciting to see a popular, professional brand take a stab at it.
 

 
 
 
 
This cleansing conditioners come in 4 types tailored to different hair types, There is fine, medium, coarse and curly. Each one features a special super fruit for each hair type. No sulfates, parabens and silicones for fine, medium and curly hair. No harsh salts and silicones for the coarse hair. These are all suitable for color treated hair.
 
 
The one I have is for medium hair types and the super fruit is Acai. The smell is amazing, slightly fruity and fresh. I have pretty long hair, down to the middle of my back and I use about 2 pumps for the lower half of my hair and 2 for the top section. With this cleansing conditioner you really have to use it according to directions. Leaving it in for at least 5 minutes and really working it into your hair and scalp. There is a Wet Comb you can get to use in the shower and really work this stuff throughout your hair. This comb is life! Perfect in and out of the shower! After the product has been in your hair and you rinse out, it morphs into a cleanser as it washes away dirt and oils.  Make sure to really rinse your hair thoroughly, I found that if you don't rinse good enough it can leave your hair feeling oily in places. But seriously, as your are rinsing it out your hair feels like silk! I cant get enough of this product. I recommend it to all my clients looking for a no sulfate product.

I would really recommend anyone that is looking for a sulfate, silicone free product to try this out. Even if you're not, you still need to try it! This product has honestly changed my hair. I find myself letting my hair dry naturally a lot more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.